This is a breakfast delight! It is quite easy and can be made either on a week day or weekend. I also found out that one of the very important health benefits of oats is that it helps reduce cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. For those trying to eat healthy, this should definitely be on your meal menu!
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cubes of sugar (or as much as desired. I used cubes instead of granulated because the cubes are more refined and I am trying to cut down on my sugar.)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of oats(or as much as desired)
- Oil or butter (I prefer to use oil though.)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- A pinch of salt
- Evaporated milk(as much as desired)
Goal 1: Pour the flour, cinnamon, oats, salt and sugar into a bowl and mix.
Goal 2: Break the egg, one teaspoon of oil and milk into another bowl and whisk
Goal 3: Now add the egg and milk into the flour mixture above
Goal 4: Add a little water. The mixture shouldn’t be too thick
Goal 5: Set the frying pan on low heat. Put a little butter or oil in the pan, pour the mixture little by little with a small spoon and fry until golden brown.
Goal 6: Serve and sprinkle sugar if you wish.
Eat with any desired drink. I took mine with yoghurt!
How do you love your pancakes made?