Happy Tues-yay! Hows your week going? I have come as I have promised to give you a breakdown of the few things I learnt from the book I have been reading for the past three weeks. Please enjoy reading the excerpts, learn form it and get inspired to read a book!
• Start learning to think happy thoughts. Practice it until you become good at it.
• If you don’t arrest and control your thoughts, you will find yourself saying and doing things you never thought you could do.
• Our minds are the battlefield of spiritual warfare
• Strongholds are mental walls of containment that prevent people from advancing in the things of God
• We can only engage the enemy using our spiritual weaponry
• The belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the gospel of peace, shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, the sword of the spirit.
• The sword of the spirit -the word of God is the only offensive weapon in our arsenal. As you meditate on and mutter and speak God’s word, those mental barriers will come crashing down like the walls of Jericho.
• With your Armor in place, nothing the devil throws at you can penetrate.
• The Joy of the Lord is your strength and God wants you to be strong in the strength he’s given you.
• God wants us to be strong and courageous and that strength comes from the Joy of the lord. The joy is expressed in singing, dancing, laughter, words of praise and loving harmony you have with your brothers and sisters in the Lord.
• Don’t set your mind on failure or on things that make trouble with you.
Have a great week!